Some plan benefits include:
- A large network of providers who welcome all members, no matter their gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
- For people living with HIV, every member has a primary care provider who is an HIV Specialist.
- Transgender health services, including hormone therapy, gender-affirming surgeries, and surgery aftercare.
- Treatment adherence services to help members deal with and keep track of their medications.
- HIV prescriptions are pre-approved, so there is no wait for prior authorizations.
- A member rewards program.
You may be eligible to receive the services of SelectHealth if you live in Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Nassau county or Westchester county.
If you are eligible for Medicaid and are living with HIV, or are of transgender experience or a homeless individual
Or call us to get started
From 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
All communications are in strictest confidence.